Balcony glazing is yet to be defined with a harmonized products standards set. Alutec 3 balcony glazing has been granted an ETA –approval for which Alutec 3 balcony glazing can be CE-marked.
The glasses used in Alutec 3-balcony glazing system are
- 6 mm, with the structure tested up to the height of 2000 mm
- 8 mm, with the structure tested up to the height of 2400 mm
- 10 mm, with the structure tested up to the height of 2750 mm
- have wind pressure resistance tested according to test standard EN 12211: Class 3
- safety testing according to test standard EN 12210: 1800 Pa (storm winds ca. 50 m/s)
- shock resistance according to test standard EN 12600: 190 mm = Class 3
- vertical (500N) – and horizontal concentrated load (200N) resistance
- acoustic properties EN ISO 717–1:1996, general sound insulation for 6 mm glass 22 dB (Rw).
Declaration of Performance (DoP) for each balcony glazing project is delivered together with order confirmation.
The CE-mark is present on each glass element.